March 10, 2005

This is the first time I came here. I love the colours on the blog! It's sooo bright and happy and sunflowery...Thanx alot jiayin! My blog got html problems...very irritating! I still learning about the mechanics of the computer, y'know.I wonder when we are getting patrol stuff, I'm fantasising on having patrol T-shirt, logbook, kit ( all sorts of stuff ) and I'm so happy we have patrol blog!!! Soon there is patrol outing to already...I'm really looking forward to it! Patrol meetings yeah, I notice Sec Ones dun talk much. Talk more yeah, Sec Ones! I'm excited about enrolment. I want patrol outing then!!!Can we go take neoprints on our next patrol outing? Oops, J8 pretty far away from Pasir Ris! Awww...it would be nice to have pictures of us together, though...K. Gotta go. Luv U guys!
*fangting*

No comments: